When someone asks you to name the four seasons of the year, are your answers the preseason, midseason, postseason, and offseason?
If so, you’re definitely a die-hard sports fan, and we’ve got you covered. Every touchdown, every goal, every home run, every buzzer-beater … when it comes to watching live sports, there’s no better place than The Greatest Arena on Earth. Here are some places to rally with fellow fans as you cheer on your team and enjoy the action.
- Get a front-row view and live it up like a Roman god or goddess at Caesars Palace with game day specials at Montecristo Cigar Bar or Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill.
- Caesars Sportsbook at The LINQ Hotel + Experience offers fan-cave living rooms, complete with an XBOX, virtual reality headsets, a tablet for ordering food and drinks, and a 98-inch screen with the ability to watch up to six games simultaneously. Now, that’s what we’d call a score!
- Head downtown and watch every big play at the six-pool, multilevel Stadium Swim at Circa Resort & Casino, where you’ll find one of the largest sports betting experiences in the world, Circa | Sports. It’s a sportsbook so big, they built a casino around it. You won’t find a bad seat in the house in the three-story, technologically advanced sportsbook and overhanging bar.
Stadium Swim at Circa Resort & Casino
- The D Las Vegas invites groups to set up shop in its 12th-floor private Man Caves, complete with interactive games, four TVs, and a private cocktail server.
- Score big at SAHARA Las Vegas where the resort will host viewings of pro football games every week at CASBAR Lounge. With big screens, specialty cocktails, snacks, and easy access to the William Hill Sportsbook, football fans will have a winning experience to cheer on their favorite teams throughout the season.
- You can also tailgate and watch the game in the same place! Bring your crew and fuel up on massive sharable plates at Tailgate Social inside Palace Station Hotel Casino. This sports bar and grill features a spacious area with lots of daylight, so you’ll feel like you’re at the game. Play foosball, pool and arcade games while you watch your favorite sports.